Tuesday 14 December 2010

I'm stayin in now, listenin to the old school dubs...

Easy all, been a while since I offloaded some tunes on yous so sit back, plug in your speakers and enjoy.

With this internet malarky everyone's obsessed with only ever listening to brand new tunes meaning alot of classics get quickly forgotten. I played an "old banger" set recently so I thought I'd share a couple of the tunes with yous:

To kick things:
TRG - Broken Hearts (Martyn's DCM RMX)



Clouds - Shallow



Kode 9 & Spaceape - 9 Samurai



Burial - Archangel



Zed Bias - Spare Ribs



Caspa & Rusko - Bread Get Bun



Skream - Sub Island



Coki - All Of A sudden




Lastly, bit more recent but a tune I hadn't heard in a long time and needs a fuckin shout out. An instant reloader, a definite crowd killer, a simply brilliant tune:

Zero 7 - Everything Up (Joker & Ginz Remix)




As a final note I wanna share with you what just started playing on my speakers here, bit of a curveball but a unbelievably sick classic by the almighty Chemical Brothers.  Oh the memories...

Chemical Brothers - Saturate

No comments: