Tuesday 28 December 2010

Swamp 81 is straight killing it right now!


Yeah, I'm a Loefah fanboy, and what.  Swamp 81 is just pure next level.  They're doing culturally, historically, musically important stuff.


Boddika has entered Get Low's favourite artist list.  He's like Daft Punk's mean, cruel older brother.  
If you watch Tron: Legacy, just put some earbuds in and listen to Boddika while it's happening.  It'd make it a million times better, trust me.

Here's the preview clips of the next Swamp release.




A rare actual photo of Addison Groove.

Here's a preview of the Swamp 81 release after that courtesy of Addison Groove.  I'm not allowed to say my sources, but I've heard Burial is even jumping on the Swamp 81 ship.  Let's see what 2011 brings...

 Addison_Groove_Work It_Out Feb2011 by Headhunter

 Addison_Groove_Sexual_Out Feb2011 by Headhunter

No comments: