Sunday 26 December 2010

Zed Bias gives away a bunch of lost tracks for Christmas. Woi!


"MERRY XMAS!  To celebrate a great year I've decided to share a selection of 20 Zed Bias and Phuturistix remixes, rare bootlegs and instrumentals from between 1998 and 2000.  About 6 years ago I had lost a box of DAT tapes and randomly found them again this year... these DATs contain all my early recordings and here I've selected some cuts that are unavailable digitally anywhere and I've had them remastered so they are ready for bangin, in the car, in the club or on your ipod... Enjoy!" - Zed Bias

Oneman killed it last Friday with a number of Phuturistix bootlegs, don't pass this up!

  Zed Bias - 'LOST DATS ARCHIVE' volume 1 (Xmas Giveaway) by zedbias

*cheers for the heads-up Chrome Kids

No comments: